We next tried the McClaren stroller. That also made him mad. I took him in and calmed him down a bit. We tried the Ergobaby again. He was furious. I called Roger to let him know we wouldn't make it and took Wyatt to the changing table so I could peel off a few layers. He was so upset he made himself throw-up.
When Rus got home later I took a nap. When I got up later Rus reported that Wyatt had a colossal bowel movement and a lot of gas. (The large weight gain of yesterday may have been partially lost.) He thinks that is what the problem was. The fussiness did continue in to the night, but not to the same degree as earlier in the day.
We decided to let Wyatt go to sleep and not wake him for his 11pm - 12am feed. So he slept from roughly 10:30pm - 4:30am. He has been pretty pleasant so far this morning even though he had leaked through his diaper this morning. (Who knows how long he would have slept had the diaper not leaked?) We had some great tummy time head lifting. I put his new musical "piano" in front of him and played it while his head was up. He kept his head up a long time. It seems to work better than the mirror.
I have had some difficultly getting him down for naps. Rus laid down with him in bed and he slept for a little while on Rus' chest. I am sure it's his heartbeat and the fact that Rus generates heat like a nuclear reactor that does it.
It is 35 degrees in Oakland this morning. So, you know it's cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.