Last night, as Rus climbed in to bed in the dark, he made a sound approximating fear, disgust and shock. I had a feeling I knew what was coming, but I asked anyway. He went to turn on the light and there right by his pillow, on the sheets, were two hairballs. In the hairballs were the fragments of a broken rubber band. The same rubber band Jane had been playing with earlier. The same rubber band I asked if she should be playing with. Apparently, she can play with them, but you must stop her from eating them at some point. Neither one of us kept track of it.
We ended up having to remove the comforter, sheets and mattress pad. Yuck! No wonder Jane looked so nervous and defensive when we came to bed. Poor kitty! She must have felt pretty sick.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.