Rus fed Wyatt by bottle in the morning and I fed him by bottle in the evening. In both cases, he was wide awake and we were both successful. He really likes to bottle feed and he looks so cute feeding. I also got a couple of really good burps out of him.
Tomorrow we are taking the day off of NICU. Well, at least I think I can do it . . . it kills me not to see Wyatt, but I need to be away from NICU for a day. We both do. I made sure to check with Nurse John to see if we had enough milk there already and he said there is plenty. The nurses will have to try to feed him two times per day. I just have to keep telling myself that there will be many more opportunities to feed him in the future.
The sweet taste of success! Wyatt is really looking around in those photos! How cute is that?
ReplyDelete