When we came in to NICU this morning, we saw that Wyatt's oxygen percentage was at 21.3%. That's really good and practically room air. At rounds today the NP said that Wyatt had made a marked improvement and she was very excited for us. She also noted that in the nurse's notes his desats seem to occur when he is being held. She said that was OK though.
I had a feeling that the desats might be positional or just from him moving around too much and the monitor losing him. Anyway, it's a great improvement.
I did feel bad when the dad of the baby we bumped to get our new spot came in and the monitor started blasting at him. They really should get rid of that stupid monitor!
I fear that Rus and I have become quite the high maintenance couple. Kind of like those Johnson's I was complaining about our first week of NICU.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.