Well, it is around 8pm and I some how made it through the day without going to pieces. It was hard to think about Wyatt being there without me seeing him. I was really relieved to hear that Grandma and Grandpa McLaughlin went in for a visit today. Grandpa even fed Wyatt. I am glad that people that love him spent time with him today. Nurse Pat was there, which also made me feel better. I called to check in on Wyatt and she said he was doing well. He had one minor desat. She told me that Wyatt broke 6lbs at his weighing last night. He weighs 6lb 3oz.
I really missed my little guy. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.
We went out to brunch this morning with Ed, Roger, Geppetto and Hana. Geppetto just got back from China. He brought an outfit for Wyatt and brought Rus and I a really cool teapot. OK, that was more for me I guess. Little Missy is getting huge!
We also went to see Hellboy 2. I thought it was very mediocre, but Rus liked it. I particularly hated the part where Hellboy is fighting while holding on to an infant. I look at movies totally differently than I used to. I know that the scene was supposed to be humorous, but all I can think of is Wyatt now.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.