When it was time to put Wyatt back, I insisted that Rus change him again because Rus has had an astounding run of poopless diapers. I seem to always get a poopy diaper. Rus finds this highly amusing of course. So, Rus changed two in a row during our visit.
Wyatt certainly farted enough to think a poop was possible, but no. Rus' streak is still in tact. You just know that if I had changed him, he would have pooped just as I put him down. So, we left the oncoming mess for Nurse Jolia. I guess this isn't the first time that has happened. She said the last time she had him after we left she had around four poopy diapers.
Wyatt had a couple of bradys. Jolia thinks that when he is trying really hard to poop, he has bradycardias.
My theory is that Wyatt is upset that Sean Connery doesn't visit him anymore. We will see how well my theory holds tomorrow since Sean did make an appearance this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.