Wyatt was wearing one of his onesies from the "Pirate Collection" today. This picture shows Wyatts hair in the light. What a beautiful color it is. I used to dye my hair exactly that color. Dr. Curry even commented on it.
She came by towards the end of our visit, after rounds, to listen to his lungs and tummy. I didn't ask what that was about (we don't usually see Doctors doing that, only nurses as part of his per shift assessment). I decided they would tell me if I needed to know. How's that for anxious? OK, I regret not asking now . . .
We were there during rounds. Dr. Ruben brought up Dr. Baker coming by. I asked how Dr. Baker's assessment impacted Wyatt's treatment one way or the other. Dr. Ruben said it doesn't. So, I have to wonder what the point of sticking a label on my kid is. No one knows when Dr. Baker is going to show up so I guess I will have to call later. I really did want to give the doctors shit about all of this, but I held back. I mean I asked about this before, so why do we have to drive me crazy by bringing it up again. I thought we had moved on and frankly I fail to see the point of the assessment if it doesn't change his treatment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.